- Introducing your self
Formal introduction
Good morning : Let me ntroduce my self
Please allow me to introduce my self
May I ntroduce myself
- Informal introduction
Hi/hello/my name is ......
Morning. I'm ....
How do you do? I'm
- Introducing other
Formal
let me introduce you to
I'd like to introduce you to
Informal
Hi, Nina this is ....
Hello, I'm this is ...
- Where are you from ?
Jawabnya : I'm from ...
Where do you come from ?
Jawabnya : I come from ...
- Parting / saying goodbye
It's nice to meet you Nita, but sorry I have to go now
Sorry Rin, I've to go the library now. See you
Nina, It's a nice talking with you but I must leve now
I'm glad to see you, but I have to go now
- Example conversation :
Yeni : Hello Nisa
Nisa : Hello Yen. How are you ?
Yeni : I'm fine and you ?
Nisa : I'm fine thank's you
Yeni : What are you doing here ?
Nisa : I'm waiting my friends.
Indra : Sorry Nisa I come delay
Nisa : Never mind. Indra this is Yeni
Yeni : Hi, my name Yeni
Indra : Hi, my name Indra. Where do you live?
Yeni : I live in Ciamis and you ?
Indra : I live in Tasikmalaya, Nice to meet you
Yeni : Nice to meet you too
Nisa : Sorry yen, I and Indra must go to classroom now
Yeni : Ok never mind
Nisa : See you
Yeni : See you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar